If you spot an issue on our roads (which includes streetlights), sidewalks or trails, help us out by reporting it. Thank you for helping us maintain a London that is clean, safe and accessible for all.
Report snow not plowed or slippery conditions
- is a bus stop, road or sidewalk not plowed?
- is a walkway, road or bridge slippery?
- is your road is not plowed, despite the fact that it meets or has exceeded the minimum maintenance standards identified here?
Report a pothole
City crews treat potholes as a priority and always try to have them filled within 48 hours.
When reporting a pothole, please be as specific as possible. Remember to include the following details when you notify us:
- the name of the street
- the nearest municipal building number
- the name of the nearest cross-street
- the lane location (i.e., northbound lane, turning lane, etc.)
Report sod damage
If City crews damage sod on your property, we will fix it.
Please note: We make repairs to damaged sod at the end of the winter season when the spring/summer seasonal workforce arrives.
Report a road or sidewalk issue
- are there poor road conditions?
- is there a damaged curb or gutter?
- is street sweeping or cleaning required?
- is there a damaged sidewalk?
Report an issue related to a construction project
- is there dust or debris in the area?
- is a house or property damaged?
Report a traffic concern
- is there a traffic issue?
- is a streetlight out or damaged?
- is a traffic sign missing or damaged?
- request a traffic calming measure
- request a new streetlight or traffic measure